When return reduction is done right, customer, shareholder, partners, and the environment all win. Nicollet Solutions eliminates waste for all parties involved while improving the experience of your customer.
Simplicity on the Far Side of Complexity
While the world of return reduction and reverse logistics is complicated and difficult to optimize, Nicollet Solutions addresses the complexity to reach simple, elegant solutions. We enable your organization to optimize without getting stuck in the inherent complexity of reverse.
Innovation Enables the Impossible to Become Possible.
Companies historically viewed return reduction as too hard to solve or just a customer problem, resulting in it becoming a cost of doing business. Nicollet Solutions knows how to leverage the latest technology and data analytics techniques, so the real issue is identified and the appropriate action is taken.
Lisa Cotter is the founder and leader of Nicollet Solutions. Her formal education, academic roles, and extensive experience at Fortune 100 companies enables her to provide thought leadership and solutions to your unique circumstances.
- Leadership roles in all aspects of Supply Chain—Reverse Logistics, Distribution Center Operations, Supply Chain Strategy and Product Flow Design, Warehouse System and Process Design, Demand Planning and Forecasting, End to End Continuous Improvement Programs—at Best Buy, Hewlett Packard, and Musicland
- Training in Industrial Engineering at Stanford and Iowa State University
- University of Minnesota Executive Leadership Fellow
- Teacher of Retail Supply Chain master level course at University of Minnesota
- Co-author of Reverse Logistics Text for forthcoming Supply Chain Academic Handbook